It’s a VIRTUAL Reunion Weekend!
August 14-16, 2020
HOW TO JOIN THE REUNION CELEBRATION ON ZOOM
Zoom Meeting ID* for the weekend:
914 8372 9349
ZOOM LINK: https://zoom.us/j/91483729349?pwd=SVUyVG5GU0ZpVzFtWWFFVmIyb2ZGQT09
*See image below for breakout session topics and meeting IDs for Saturday night only. You will have to leave the main meeting location or use a separate device for the breakout sessions, if you choose to join. This may sound a bit more challenging than it actually is! It will be worth it! Let’s celebrate! Rock that Big 8-0!
NEED TO CALL IN FOR YOUR AUDIO CONNECTION?
Use info below:
Download the details for our 40-year reunion weekend here
TIPS FOR AN AWESOME ZOOM EXPERIENCE:
- Get a free Zoom Account or update your Zoom Software
- Test your wi-fi or broadband connection ahead of time
- Use Google Chrome or Safari as your web browser
- Close any other streaming or high bandwidth websites or programs
- Use a headset, headphones or earbuds during the Zoom call
- Check your lighting in the space you will be in. Make sure your face is visible. Avoid sitting with your back to the window. The camera will focus on the incoming light and make you look like a silhouette
- Mute yourself when you are not speaking to eliminate background noise or other distractions while on the call.
- Get your water, food or whatever else you may need and sit it nearby
- Put your camera at or slightly above eye-level to give the best view of yourself
- If you have an echo, use fabric (carpet, drapes) to absorb sound in the room